Current Committee Members
Patricia Howes – Chair
OFA Coaches Survey
The committee has created a short survey in order to:
#1 – collect information on the amount of knowledge coaches have about the NCCP and the certification process
#2 – learn what have been the largest challenges for club owners and coaches in Ontario
#3 – learn what topics are Ontario coaches interested in learning about right now.
Results from this survey will help determine future projects and priorities for the committee to focus on in order to better meet the needs of our members.
In partnership with Hydro One, CAO is excited to announce the launch of Safe Sport 101, a new virtual resource hub for coaches focused on safety in sport.
For more information on Safe Sport, please visit the Safe Sport Canada page.
The OUA slide deck highlighting the importance of Safe Sport in university varsity sports is also available here.
The latest Coaching Committee News:
- OFA Coaching Initiatives
- NCCP Fencing Coaching Foundations Workshop
- Update #11: Ontario Reopening Framework Revision
- 2019-2020 OFA AGM
- Coaching Mental Health & Wellness Session
- Update #10: Return to Play Protocol Version 6
- Ontario Stage 2 Restriction Updates
- OFA September Newsletter
- Update #9: Ontario moving to Stage 3 by Region
- Update #8: Return To Play Phase Restructuring