The Ontario University Athletics is the Preeminent University Sport Conference in Canada, and aims to develop student-athletes through academics and athletics to achieve excellence in life. The OUA provides leadership, stewardship, and policy direction for university sport and governs sanctioned interuniveristy sport competition in Ontario on behalf of its member institutions.
The OUA Fencing circuit is composed of the 12 participating schools across the province.
Coach: Tim Stang
The Men’s and Women’s Championships are as follows:
2019/2020: Queen’s University (Men’s) / Western University (Women’s)
2020/2021: McMaster University (Men’s) / Royal Military College (Women’s)
2021/2022: Carleton University (Men’s) / Brock University (Women’s)
2022/2023: York University (Men’s) / Trent University (Women’s)
2023/2024: Ryerson University (Men’s) / University of Toronto (Women’s)
For more information, please visit the OUA Fencing Page.
The latest OUA Fencing News:
- OFA Virtual Sessions: Yoga and Fitness!
- OFA September Newsletter
- Update #9: Ontario moving to Stage 3 by Region
- Update #6: Phase Recommendations and Translations
- Update #5: OFA Return To Play Webpage
- Notice of Ontario Stage 1 Reopening Announcement
- Ontario Stage 1 Reopening Announcement
- Online Footwork Sessions with Yoann Lebrun
- OFA Referee Development Program Announcement for the 2019-2020 Season
- Remembering Hugh Munby (1942-2018)