Current Committee Members
Tim Stang – Chair
For more information on Event Sanction Processes and Competition Age Categories, please visit this page.
Chest protectors must have the soft overlay for all foil fencers who wear one, regardless of gender.
Masks must be in good condition, including an elastic strap that functions properly as a secondary retention device. Masks with the double-overlay velcro straps are not required.
The latest Competitions Committee News:
- Amazing results at the IWAS World and Pan Am Championships in Brazil
- Reassignment of international events to be held in Russia and exclusion
- 2022 Ontario Winter Games – Postponed
- IMPORTANT UPDATES: All OFA Events
- IMPORTANT SCHEDULE UPDATES: Winter Games, YDP, HPDP
- Announcement: Ontario Winter Games Qualification
- Update: OFA Return to Competition Protocol
- CBC Interview: Jessica Guo: 15-year-old fencer’s hopes for Tokyo and beyond
- 2019-2020 OFA AGM
- Ontario Stage 2 Restriction Updates