The Fencing Club at York University is looking for a Head Coach
We are looking for a head coach to run our practices and train our athletes!
The coach should be able to attend three evening practices a week for 2-2.5 hours each at the Tait McKenzie center at York University. We are looking for someone who:
- Is familiar with all 3 fencing swords
- Can coach at least 2 of the swords
- Will coach our team at OUAs, and be willing to occasionally coach members at other local tournaments
- Sport-specific coaching certification from the NCCP
- Passed Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS)
- Up-to-date CPR and first aid training
The head coach will be compensated up to $3000 per semester. In addition, the club can provide the coach with:
- Valid coaching hours for your fencing coach portfolio
- Access to gymnasia, pool, squash and tennis courts (excluding Tennis Canada courts) during scheduled recreation times.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested! If you do not meet all the criteria but are still interested, we may be able to help so shoot us an email anyway and we can discuss.